Emerging Women Leaders (EXCEL)leadersedge
We prepare emerging women leaders to make greater contributions to your organization through a unique combination of group skills-building, small cohort group meetings and 1:1 coaching. Our exclusive eight-month process maximizes the developmental outcomes for talented female leaders an organization values and wants to retain.
The eight-month program includes:
- Three (3) off-site group skills-building sessions
- Four (4) group cohort calls facilitated by executive coaches
- Personality and leadership assessments
- One-on-one conversations with a consultant
Three (3) off-site group skills-building sessions focus on developing the critical skills that emerging women need to be successful in leadership positions. They are specifically designed to provide a secure venue to air concerns and questions and impart practical advice and training from experienced consultants.
Some of the topics covered within the session include:
- Opportunities and Challenges for Women Leaders
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Leveraging Your Strengths and Self-promotion
- Executive Presence and Impact
- Organizational Savvy and Effective Influence
- Development Planning
These calls are intended to help the participant reflect on the skills-building content and how it affects her professional life. The calls are supportive and confidential, allowing the participant to discuss sensitive issues with an intimate group of her peers.