We prepare emerging women leaders to make greater contributions to your organization. Our exclusive process maximizes the developmental outcomes for talented female leaders an organization values and wants to retain.
The program includes:
- Three (3) group skills-building sessions
- Four (4) group cohort calls facilitated by executive coaches
- Personality and leadership assessments
- One-on-one conversations with a consultant
Three (3) group skills-building sessions focus on developing the critical skills that emerging women need to be successful in leadership positions.
Some of the topics covered within the session include:
- Opportunities and Challenges for Women Leaders
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Leveraging Your Strengths
- Executive Presence and Impact
- Organizational Savvy and Effective Influence
- Development Planning
These calls are intended to help the participant reflect on the skills-building content and how it affects her professional life. The calls are supportive and confidential, allowing the participant to discuss sensitive issues with an intimate group of her peers.