Creating Connections | The Path to Career Success in Hybrid and Remote Workplaces
May 17 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
On May 17, The Leader’s Edge is hosting a panel event with notable female leaders who have built leadership presence and maintained strong connections in their respective organizations and industries.
Establishing strong workplace connections inside organizations and across communities is a proven factor in career ascension and success.
Despite having a good understanding of this, most women admit they do not spend enough time building and leveraging strong networks.
This event will feature 5 panelists who will share practical tips on how to create connections that have a meaningful impact for long-term success and how to stand out in the post-pandemic workplace.
- Aileen K. Alexander, CEO at Diversified Search Group
- Michelle Hong, Co-Head, Philadelphia Office and Managing Wealth Advisor at Northern Trust Wealth Management
- Michele C. Meyer-Shipp, Esq., CEO at Dress for Success Worldwide
- Tracey Santilli, President at Tierney
- Angela B. Wurster, VP, Primary Care Network at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Moderated by Kristin Lytle, President of The Leader’s Edge