EXCEL For Emerging Women Leaders
January 30 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$7,725
EXCEL develops the critical skills that valued leaders need in order to successfully navigate their business environment, preparing them to advance to the next step in their organization.
The 8-month EXCEL curriculum includes:
- Leadership assessments to increase self-awareness
- Three personalized and interactive group skills-building sessions
- Four small group cohort calls to discuss and reinforce the practical application of skills
- Executive business coaches provide the opportunity to discuss individual issues and challenges
- One-on-one conversations for preparation and reinforcement of learnings
- Targeted development plan for each individual with consultant follow-up post program
The in-person session dates for the 2019 program are:
- Session I: Wednesday, January 30
- Session II: Wednesday, April 3
- Session III: Wednesday, June 5
Questions about registration? Contact Dominique SanGiovanni at firstname.lastname@example.org.