EXCEL for Emerging Women Leaders
March 3 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$8240
EXCEL develops the critical skills that valued leaders need in order to successfully navigate their business environment, preparing them to advance to the next step in their organization.
The EXCEL curriculum includes:
- Leadership assessments to increase self-awareness
- Three personalized and interactive group skills-building sessions
- Four small group cohort calls to discuss and reinforce the practical application of skills
- Executive business coaches provide the opportunity to discuss individual issues and challenges
- One-on-one conversations for preparation and reinforcement of learnings
- Targeted development plan for each individual with consultant follow-up post program
The in-person session dates for the 2020 program are:
- Session I: Tuesday, March 3
- Session II: Tuesday, May 5
- Session III: Tuesday, June 2
If you are paying by credit card, please complete your registration below. If you prefer to be invoiced, please contact Dominique SanGiovanni.