Lessons Learned: Women Who Made It to the C-Suite
April 11 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$85.00
Join us this spring for an exciting conversation with five impressive business leaders in our community. This panel discussion event focuses on the challenges each of these women faced as they made their climb to the C-Suite. Representing different industries and functions, each leader will share how they owned their executive presence, strategically built relationships, and influenced across the organization to successfully navigate to the top of their field. Thoughtful advice will be shared for others who aspire to reach the highest echelons in their companies.
The discussion will be moderated by Molly D. Shepard and breakfast is included.
- Jeanmarie Desmond – Chief Financial Officer-Elect for future DuPont
- Kisha Hawthorne – Chief Information Officer & SVP at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Kym Johnson – Chief Human Resources Officer at Houghton International
- Lauren Lambrugo – Chief Operations Officer at PHMC (Philadelphia Health Management Corp.)
- D’Arcy Rudnay – Executive Vice President & Chief Communications Officer at Comcast Corporation