Lessons Learned: Women Who Made It to the C-Suite
April 11 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$85.00
Join us this spring for an exciting conversation with five impressive business leaders in our community. This panel discussion event focuses on the challenges each of these women faced as they made their climb to the C-Suite. Representing different industries and functions, each leader will share how they owned their executive presence, strategically built relationships, and influenced across the organization to successfully navigate to the top of their field. Thoughtful advice will be shared for others who aspire to reach the highest echelons in their companies.
NEW! Eileen McDonnell – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Penn Mutual – will provide introductory remarks at the event. The panel discussion will be moderated by Molly D. Shepard and breakfast is included.
- Jeanmarie Desmond – Chief Financial Officer-Elect for future DuPont
- Kym Johnson – Chief Human Resources Officer at Houghton International
- Lauren Lambrugo – Chief Operations Officer at PHMC (Philadelphia Health Management Corp.)
- Monica Taylor Lotty – Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- D’Arcy Rudnay – Executive Vice President & Chief Communications Officer at Comcast Corporation
REGISTER: Purchase Individual Tickets