- This event has passed.
POWER-FUL Conversations Workshop: Building Personal Resilience
May 3, 2017 @ 7:45 am - 10:30 am
Presented by Nila G. Betof, PhD, this workshop will provide participants with a deeper understanding of resilience and how to better respond to conflict, disappointment and stress. Participants will explore the key characteristics of resilient people; assess their current level of resilience; and understand how to increase resilience in teams. Additionally, Dr. Betof will share strategies on how to become more flexible to adapt to challenging situations.
• Do you find yourself overworking?
• Do you find transitions to and from work stressful?
• Have you developed strategies for doing some of the things you like to do?
• Are you finding time to build satisfying relationships?
• Is your job dragging your down or energizing you?
• What steps will you take to improve your resilience?