The process engages the participant in a comprehensive exploration of career aspirations, personal style and the impact the leader has on the organization. This one-on-one process is tailored to meet the participant’s specific needs and challenges and provide them with an action plan for leadership excellence.
The participant and coach continue to work to implement the action plan that will enhance their growth as a leader. The High-Potential Process includes the following components:
- One-on-one coaching
- Comprehensive leadership assessment
- 360° colleague interview process and feedback
- Creation of a Professional Development Plan
- Evaluation of key relationships and development of a Stakeholder Analysis
- Meeting with manager to review and determine goals, action steps and outcomes