The process engages the participant in a comprehensive exploration of career aspirations, personal style and the impact the leader has on the organization. This one-on-one process is tailored to meet the participant’s specific needs for growth and provides them with an action plan for leadership excellence.
The High-Potential Process includes the following components:
- One-on-one coaching
- Comprehensive leadership assessment
- 360° colleague interview process and feedback with 6-8 individuals
- Creation of a Professional Development Plan
- Evaluation of key relationships
- Development of an Outreach Plan
- Meeting with manager to review goals, action steps and outcomes
This process can also be provided internally to an organization – learn more here.