A Leadership Experience for Black Women
The Experience is a virtual program to help Black women build their leadership skills, develop a greater understanding of workplace issues, and leverage practical tools to increase impact.
As double outsiders by both gender and ethnicity, Black women face unique professional experiences that can lead to feelings of frustration and being overlooked. Through a combination of individual coaching, skills development modules and the facilitator-led cohort calls with other Black women leaders, the Experience gives support and instruction on gaining visibility around accomplishments and planning for future career growth.
The program includes:
- Individual coaching meetings
- Virtual skills-building sessions
- Small group cohort meetings
- Prestigious guest speakers
- Assessment instruments with feedback
- Leadership Development Plan
- Select readings to pull-through learnings
After program completion, participants contribute to their companies by:
- Helping drive revenue growth with better performance and a strategic mindset
- Feeling empowered and better prepared to drive innovation
- Leveraging new skills to influence others and navigate the workplace
- Supporting succession planning initiatives
- Being energized and excited to remain with the company
A Leadership Experience for Black Women is offered as a partnership between The Leader’s Edge and SYNC Worldwide – two firms dedicated to diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace.
For more information or questions, please contact Monica Warner at email@example.com or 484-614-4759.