A Leadership Experience for Women of Color
This in-house program helps diverse women build their leadership skills, navigate their organization, and implement practical strategies to increase their performance and contributions.
Diverse women face unique experiences in the workplace based on their backgrounds that can lead to feelings of exclusion and being passed over for opportunities. The combination of individual coaching, skills development modules and the facilitator-led cohort calls gives support and guidance on accelerating career growth.
The process includes:
- Individual coaching meetings
- Virtual skills-building sessions
- Small group cohort meetings
- Assessment instruments with feedback
- Professional Development Plan
- Readings and resources
Sponsoring organizations benefit as the women participating increase their contributions by:
- Helping revenue growth with improved performance
- Feeling empowered and better prepared to drive innovation
- Leveraging new skills to lead others and navigate the workplace
- Being energized and excited to remain with the company
A Leadership Experience for Women of Color is conducted internally to an organization and delivered by The Leader’s Edge/Leaders By Design and SYNC Worldwide – two firms dedicated to diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace.
For more information or questions, please contact Monica Warner at email@example.com or 484-614-4759.