Emerging Women Leaders (EXCEL)
We prepare emerging women leaders to make greater contributions to your organization. Our exclusive process maximizes the developmental outcomes for talented female leaders an organization values and wants to retain.
The program includes:
- Large group skills-building sessions
- Small group cohort meetings facilitated by executive coaches
- Personality and leadership assessments to build self-awareness
- One-on-one conversations with a consultant
Four group skills-building sessions focus on developing the critical skills that emerging women need to be successful in leadership positions.
Some of the topics covered within the session include:
- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Leveraging Your Strengths
- Organizational Savvy and Effective Influence
- Leadership Presence & Personal Branding
- Development Planning
These meetings are intended to help the participant reflect on the skills-building content and how it affects her professional life. The meetings are supportive and confidential, allowing the participant to discuss sensitive issues with an intimate group of her peers.