EXCEL develops the critical skills that valued leaders need in order to successfully navigate their business environment, preparing them to advance to the next step in their organization.
DOWNLOAD EVENT FLYER
The EXCEL curriculum includes:
- Leadership assessments to increase self-awareness
- Four personalized and interactive group skills-building sessions
- Five small group cohort calls to discuss and reinforce the practical application of skills
- Executive business coaches provide the opportunity to discuss individual issues and challenges
- One-on-one conversations for preparation and reinforcement of learnings
- Targeted development plan for each individual with consultant follow-up post program
The session dates for the 2021 program are:
- Session I: Tuesday, January 26
- Session II: Tuesday, March 9
- Session III: Tuesday, April 27
- Session IV: Tuesday, May 18
*There is a 3% processing fee for credit card payments.
EXCEL is an exclusive six-month leadership development process for emerging female leaders. The EXCEL program focuses on accelerating the development of talented female leaders whom an organization values and wants to retain as dedicated and contributing employees. Our design is grounded in our extensive experience in working with emerging talent and preparing them for future roles by fine-tuning leadership competencies.
The EXCEL process includes three off-site group skills-building sessions, four small group cohort calls, personality and leadership assessments, and a targeted development plan for each individual, all guided by experienced executive business coaches.
The benefits to both the participant and the organization are numerous, including:
- Enhanced presence, confidence and network
- Development of critical leadership skills
- Demonstrated value of participant by investing in her future
- Increased industry acumen and company visibility
The dates for the three in-person sessions for the 2016 program are:
- January 21, 2016
- March 17, 2016
- May 19, 2016
Questions? Contact Shelley Potente at email@example.com or (610) 246-7317.
Ready to register? Click here
Please note online registration includes a 3% credit card processing fee.