EXCEL develops the critical skills that valued leaders need in order to successfully navigate their business environment, preparing them to advance to the next step in their organization.
The EXCEL curriculum includes:
- Leadership assessments to increase self-awareness
- Four personalized and interactive group skills-building sessions
- Five small group cohort calls to discuss and reinforce the practical application of skills
- Executive business coaches provide the opportunity to discuss individual issues and challenges
- One-on-one conversations for preparation and reinforcement of learnings
- Targeted development plan for each individual with consultant follow-up post program
The session dates for the 2021 program are:
- Session I: Tuesday, January 26
- Session II: Tuesday, March 9
- Session III: Tuesday, April 27
- Session IV: Tuesday, May 18
*There is a 3% processing fee for credit card payments.