Women On Board helps women prepare for board roles by providing information on the governance issues and challenges faced by boards today. Participants analyze their current experience for board readiness, work on the preparation and polishing of their credentials, and develop a personal marketing plan for attaining board positions. At the conclusion of the program, participants are registered with Diversified Search as candidates for future board positions.
In between Women On Board programs we offer modified individual coaching for Board preparation. For more information, please contact Monica Warner at email@example.com.
The 2015 Women On Board program was a huge success with many well-renowned guest speakers including:
- Bill McComb: Former Chief Executive Officer, Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc. (Kate Spade & Co.)
- Rosemarie Greco: Professional Board Director & Executive Advisor, Vision 2020
- Bill Strahan: Executive Vice President of Human Resources, Comcast Corporation
- Irene Esteves: Former EVP & CFO, Time Warner Cable
- Yvonne Greenstreet: Former SVP & Head of Medicines Development, Pfizer