The Experience is a virtual, five-month program to help Black women build their leadership skills, develop a greater understanding of workplace issues, and leverage practical tools to increase impact.
As double outsiders by both gender and ethnicity, Black women face unique professional experiences that can lead to feelings of frustration and being overlooked. Through a combination of individual coaching, skills development modules and the facilitator-led cohort calls with other Black women leaders, the Experience gives support and instruction on gaining visibility around accomplishments and planning for future career growth.
- Individual coaching meetings
- Virtual skills-building sessions
- Group cohort discussion calls
- Prestigious guest speakers
- Assessments instruments with feedback
- Select readings to pull-through learnings
For more information or questions, please contact Monica Warner at email@example.com or 484-614-4759.