The Executive Leadership Institute for Women is a year-long program designed to provide senior women leaders with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practical skills necessary to achieve leadership excellence. Running in partnership with KPMG, this program is available in 6 cities across the country and is going into its twelfth year.
The program includes:
- Large group skills-building sessions
- Small group cohort meetings facilitated by executive coaches
- Personality and leadership assessments to build self-awareness
- Select readings to pull-through learnings
Participants benefit from:
- Practical instruction that delivers immediate impact and workplace application
- A certificate-based curriculum developed and taught by experienced executives
- The opportunity to build a network with a diverse group of senior executives from prestigious global companies
We are launching next in Dallas!
Session I: October 27, 2022
Session II: January 26, 2023
Session III: April 27, 2023
Session IV: June 29, 2023