A leadership development series created by KPMG’s Network of Women and The Leader’s Edge.
The need for authentic leadership has never been more important than it is right now. The Executive Leadership Institute for Women (ELIW) is designed to equip participants with fundamental skills and practical tools that will allow them to increase their effectiveness and impact as a leader.
ELIW provides high-performing women with the opportunity to:
- Enhance individual awareness through reliable assessment tools
- Apply new leadership skills to their individual work environments
- Grow their network with a diverse group of senior women executives who represent prestigious global companies
The program consists of four half-day sessions complimented by in-depth small group discussions led by one of our certified executive coaches.
- Session I: November 13, 2023
- Session II: January 24, 2024
- Session III: April 4, 2024
- Session IV: June 5, 2024