Caroline JantuahSenior Consultant
Caroline Jantuah is an experienced trainer, facilitator and executive coach with an extensive background in leadership development, organisational change, cross-cultural team development, diversity and inclusion. Caroline brings to The Leader’s Edge/Leaders By Design her experience in these areas within organisations across Europe, North America and Africa.
Caroline focuses on providing innovative, distinctive and high-impact solutions to the unique and often complex challenges that our clients face. In her coaching work, Caroline works to maximise the benefits and results derived from operating at the point where diversity and inclusion, leadership, strategy, organisational development and human capital combine to achieve sustainable success. Her coaching style engenders the trust of clients to be open and willing to explore alternative perspectives and approaches to their unique workplace issues, challenges and opportunities.
With more than 30 years experience working as an executive coach, facilitator, organisation and leadership development consultant, Caroline has built an extensive and varied portfolio. Her clients include: Barnet Homes, British Transport Police, Ernst and Young, Financial Services Authority, GlaxoSmithKline, HSBC, Imperial College London, JPMorganChase, Kings College Hospital Foundation Trust, NHS National Leadership Academy, University of Nottingham, the West Midlands Ambulance Service Trust, and Yorkshire and Humber Strategic Health Authority.
Caroline was also a lead researcher and co-author of “Different Women Different Places” a study into the careers of ethnic minority women leaders in the UK and co-developer of the Factor8™ Leadership framework and subsequent leadership development programmes.
Caroline’s key skills, expertise and experience include:
• Leadership development with specific focus on women and individuals from minority ethnic backgrounds
• Work with affinity networks to establish and maintain clarity of purpose, develop strategy and focus on delivering value for their members and their host organisation
• Work with managers to develop their ability to manage, coach or mentor diverse talent
• Coaching, facilitating and mentoring with individuals and teams at all levels
• Executive coaching focused on gaining clarity of developmental goals and successfully transitioning into new leadership roles
• Strategic consulting on diversity and inclusion for enhancing business and operational effectiveness
Caroline holds an MBA and post graduate certificate in Executive Coaching from the Lancaster University, is a fellow of the Institute for Leadership and Management, a master practitioner in NLP and is a member of the International Coaching Federation and the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development. Caroline is also a coach with the London Business School and educator with Duke Corporate Education.